The ISO 45001 standard deals with occupational health and safety.
Certification results in optimal performance of an organisation’s health and safety system by addressing issues such as injury prevention and defining clear employee responsibilities.
The ISO 45001 Certificate is intended for all fields of business.
Benefits of ISO 45001:
• improves the management of occupational health and safety
• assists with compliance with all legal requirements
• increased health protection of employees
• helps prevent accidents and random events
• reduces costs associated with injuries
• creates a responsible corporate status